- To develop a dedicated and dynamic alumni
community whose members take pride to lead, inspire and develop the current and
future generation of Dazhong towards their dreams.
- To build and strengthen a life-long relationship between the school and its alumni so as to build traditions, foster student and alumni stewardship and serving the needs of school and community.
3Rs - RENEW, RECONNECT, REDISCOVER
- To promote loyalty and love for the School,
fostering a sense of belonging and comradeship amongst former students and
- To serve as a link for former students and
staff to perpetuate friendships formed at School through organised sports,
social and cultural activities.
- To work in tandem with students and staff to
build a vibrant community to support and achieve the alumni’s vision and
- To seek opportunities to collaborate with
and/or support the school to provide a holistic education for the students and achieve
its education objectives and outcomes.
- To assist the School by leveraging experience
and expertise of members of the Alumni.
- To provide recognition and welfare to the
School and its staff, and students through means of scholarships, prizes and
How to share your Dazhong Memories via Padlet?
- Click on this Padlet link : https://padlet.com/dzpsofficial/alumni2022
- Key in your stories
- Upload photos of the school, spots, friend and objects which you think is heritage worthy (optional)
You may share on:
- What was the profound impact of Dazhong teachers in your life? What did the teachers do to motivate you to do well or overcome challenges which you faced at school? How did they help to discover your interest or foundation for secondary school?
- What lifelong friendships/relationships have you built in Dazhong? Give details.
- How did the school prepare you for secondary school and beyond? What are some character traits or values you still hold on till today?
- Were you at Dazhong during a historical moment? Eg, merger of Hong Kah Pri and Dazhong, Anniversary Celebrations, etc.
- Can you trace your career path back to a defining moment at your alma mater?
(3) Alumni Club – Sign up as a member now!
Calling out all ex-students of Dazhong! Sign up as an Alumni member and be the first to be invited to participate in the various upcoming activities for the Alumni Club. We are always looking for volunteer involvement, financial support, and willingness to network and assist fellow alumni. If you are keen to register as an alumni member, please complete the e-application form by clicking on the appropriate link below.
|Alumni||E-Application Form||QR Code|
(Above 21 years old)
|Dazhong Associate Alumni|
(Below 21 years old)