Home > About Us > Core Values
- Integrity; Responsibility; Excellence; Acceptance; Perseverance
- I am morally upright and always speak the truth.
- I do not cheat, steal or commit any offences.
- I return things that do not belong to me.
- I have the moral courage to do what is right at all times, and own up when I make a mistake.
- I display sportsmanship.
R – Responsibility
- I behave and speak appropriately at all times.
- I am punctual for school, lessons and remedial/ supplementary class.
- I complete my daily homework on my own and hand in on time.
- I take care of things that belong to me, my friends and the school.
- I take responsibility for my personal safety and the safety of people around me.
- I take care of the environment and contribute actively in saving the environment.
- I am filial to my elders and care for my family.
E – Excellence
- I set myself high but realistic targets and work personally towards achieving them.
- I give my personal best in all that I do to achieve the best possible results.
- I challenge myself to go beyond limits.
- I am exemplary in my conduct and attitude.
- I participate actively in my studies and CCA.
- I do myself, my family, my friends and my school proud.
A – Acceptance
- I accept and appreciate the diversity in race language, religion, culture, abilities and needs.
- I show consideration for others in thoughts, words and deeds.
- I treat everyone with respect.
- I work well with my friends around me.
- I accept myself for who I am.
P – Perseverance
- I am determined and do not give up when I am given a difficult task.
- I am able and willing to take up challenges and overcome difficulties.
- I work hard but encouraging myself with positive thinking.
- I work hard by reading widely and doing a lot of practice.
- I work hard by answering questions and finding answers to help me understand.